Applications in the prescribed proforma, as per the Annexure-II are invited through proper channel from eligible persons for the post of Offset Machineman Grade-II in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs on deputation/absorption basis. The particulars regarding the post are given in Annexure-I.
2. Applicants’ Regulatory Offices Applicants for Qualified Candidates are considered for posting, and are eligible for immediate relief from the candidates who have completed their submission in 45 days of their completion and so far in CR documents, vigilance clearance employment news / rosgah information. Applicants are not allowed to withdraw their candidacy at the next date.
Applications not previously provided to CR Dassier, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate are not entertained.
1. Ministry / Department : Ministry of Finance Department of Economic Affairs.
2. Name of the Post & Classification : Offset Machineman Grade-II General Central Service, Group ‘C’
3. Scale of Pay : PB-1,Rs.5200-20200+2800 Grade pay.
4. Method of Recruitment : Deputation/absorption.
5. Eligibility Conditions:
Deputation/absorption : (i) From persons working in analogous posts in other Government Departments or Government Press;
(ii) with five years regular service in the grade, in the scale of pay of Rs. 4000-6000 (Pre-revised), PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200+2400 (Grade pay)
(iii) with nine years regular service* in the grade in the pay scale of PB-1, Rs.5200- 20200+1900 (Grade pay) and Essential: 1. Matriculation or its equivalent. 2. Diploma in Printing (Offset) with 3 years
practical experience for operating single and double colour Offset Machines or certificate of successful completion of apprenticeship in the Offset Printing Machine Trade under the Apprenticeship Act 1961(52 of 1961) with 6 years experience in the Offset Printing Machine Operating single and double colour.
Desirable: Knowledge of Platemaking. The candidates with aforesaid experience are also required to qualify a Trade Test.
6. Last date of receipt of application :45 days from the date of issue. *As per RRs regular service in the grade is 13 years but the same has been relaxed on a one time basis with approval of the Competent Authority.