The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, a self-govening organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of School Education & Literacy) invites application for filling up of the positions of Executive Engineer in Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix on deputation basis at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Hqrs and its Regional Offices located at Bhopal, Shillong, Hyderabad.
Necessary Qualifications for appointment to the post of Executive Engineer (EE) shall be under:-
- i) Graduation in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks.
- ii) Persons serving in Government departments or organizations as:
- a) Executive Engineer (Civil) having experience in Civil works. (OR)
- b) Assistant Engineer (Civil) with minimum experience of 5 years in Civil works.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: Up to 55 years
Terms and Conditions
- The period of delegation / deputation would be initially for a period of 3 years, which may be prolonged further at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The selected candidates will have the opportunity to pay his grade Pay Plus Deposit (DA) or the current level of his / her payment to decide the post level. Indications of India.
- This being a self governing body that the employees shall neither eligible for allotment nor retention of general pool accommodation / housing.
- End date for determining various eligibility criteria such as educational qualifications, age limit, experience etc shall be 31.01 2018.
The applications for the above mentioned posts should reach the office of the Assistant Commissioner (Admn.), Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA (UP)- 201309 within 45 days from the date of publication (Date of Publication: 24.02.2018). While sending the applications it is mandatory to be certified by the sponsoring authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no vigilance or disciplinary case is awaiting against the concerned officer along with the essence of ACR for preceding five years.
Candidates residing in the North Eastern States of Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Assam, Sikkirn and remote areas like Lahaul Spiti, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshwadeep Island will be allowed 10 days additional time for submission of applications.