INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA *)
FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS
(*by using the website : punecantonmentboard.org)
|SR.NO.||Name of the Post, Pay Band and Grade Pay||Number of vacancies & reservation||Educational Qualification|
|Category||Total including PH|
|1.||Assistant Medical Officer PB: 15600-39100/- GP-Rs. 5400/-||02||–||01||01||04||–||MBBS from recognized University and regd. with MMC/MCI.|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Civil 03, Electrical -01) PB: 9300-34800/- GP-Rs. 4300/-||01||–||01||02||04||–||Diploma/B.E. in Civil Engneering from the institute recognized by the Govt. Diploma/B.E. in Electrical Engineering from the institute recognized by the Govt.|
|3.||English Medium School A. Teachers -B.Ed PB: 9300-34800/- GP-Rs.4300/-
B. Teachers -D.Ed PB: 9300-34800/- GP- Rs. 2800/-
|01 (OA/OL/B/LV/HH)||B.A., B.Ed. English -3
B.A., B.Ed. Social Studies-01
B.A., B.Ed. Hindi -01
B.A., B.P.Ed. -01
B.Sc. B.Ed.-Group 1-02
B.Sc., B.Ed.- Group 1-02
|4.||Health Inspector PB: 5200-20200/- GP-Rs. 2400/-||01||01||–||01||03||–||B.Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector from Govt. recognized University.|
|5.||Staff Nurse PB: 9300-34800/- GP-Rs. 4200/-||04||01||01||02||08||01-OL||B.Sc. Nursing/General Nursing from recognized University regd with Govt. Working experience of nursing in hospital.|
|6.||Lab Technician 9300-34800 Rs.4200/-||01||–||–||01||02||–||B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry with lab technician course.|
|7.||Junior Clerks PB: 5200-20200/- GP- Rs. 1900/-||09||01||02||06||18||01 (BL/OL/B/LV/HH)||Minimum HSC (XII) (i.e. 10 +2 Intermediate or equivalent), workable knowledge in computer.|
|8.||Driver PB: 5200-20200/- GP-Rs.1900/-||05||–||02||03||10||—||Xth pass certificate, heavy motor vehicle licence, experience certificate if any and other relevant documents.|
|9.||Hindi Typist PB: 5200-20200/- GP- Rs.1900/-||For all categories 01||Minimum SSC or equivalent certificate of Hindi typewriting of 30 w.p.m. from recognized Institute, workable knowledge
|10.||Health Assistant PB: 5200-20200/- GP- Rs. 2400/-||For all categories 01||B.Sc. with Chemistry or Biology, Diploma in Health Assistant from Govt. recognized
- AGE LIMIT: From 18 years to 30 years for AMO and 18 to 25 years for others.
- The age limit is calculated on the last date for receiving online application.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will be admissible as per existing Govt. orders.
- Candidates appointed under physically handicapped quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of their respective categories of SC/ST/OBC/UR. Only Online applications will be accepted. Application forms received from any other source or incomplete application shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Date of opening of online application : 05th March, 2018
Last date of submitting online application : 07th April, 2018
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test. Candidates have to qualify skill test.
- For further details and online applications please logon to our website: www.punecantonmentboard.org.
- Spaces promoted are temporary and different. Decision of competent authority There is a final step in all matters related to the recruitment, including cancellation At any stage of the recruitment process, there is no distinction in this regard.
- The short phrases used are as follows: –
UR – Non Reservation (General), SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward
Classes, PH-Physical Disabled, OH-Orthopedic Disabled, OL-One Leg, HH-Hearing
Handicapped, OA-One Arm, BL-Two Legs, B-Blind, LV-Low Vision)